Click on logo to learn more about me on Fine Gael's website

my latest blog

Welcome to my blog. Please Click the following link http://www.liamtwomey.org to ensure you are viewing the latest entry as you may be viewing older entries if you have been redirected from other sites or arrived at this site by a GOOGLE SEARCH. Please click on "Comment" at the end of the blog if you wish to place a comment

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

PRESS RELEASE "TOWH HALL"STYLE MEETING ON BANKING CRISIS THIS THURSDAY

“This Thursday night 25th February in the Talbot Hotel at 7.30pm is your opportunity to have your say on the Banking crisis and other economic issues and their affect on businesses and people in County Wexford,” states Dr. Twomey.
Dr. Liam Twomey asks you to come along and share your views on what we must do for County Wexford.

“I need your support to prove that this issue and other economic issues matter”, stresses Dr. Twomey.

Dr. Twomey states
“I have five objectives for this meeting:
• The opportunity to discuss the banking crisis with you and how it is affecting Wexford’s economy
• I want to put together a report to send to the banking enquiry to outline Co. Wexford’s concerns
• I will raise issues in Leinster House that will highlight Wexford’s economic concerns
• If there are specific issues, I will raise those problems with the relevant Government department
• I will discuss solutions put forward on the night with Fine Gael’s economic spokesperson Richard Bruton.”

“I know your views matter and I look forward to seeing you on Thursday,” states Dr. Twomey

No comments:

Post a Comment